‘A brand is no longer what we tell consumers it is, it is what the consumers tell each other it is’
‘More than 95% of consumers internationally are engaging in healthcare conversations online’
Opinion Health has responded to this dramatic rise in the importance of consumers and patients with the development of its Social Media monitoring tool which is designed to:
- Unveil what healthcare consumers are saying about products they have purchased or been prescribed.
- Identify factors influencing their perceptions of those products and trust in their treatment.
- Reveal consumers’ intent to use or recommend a product.
- Identify patients’ attitudes and/or concerns about a disease/health condition.
Specifically, the tool will:
- Identify key words and the most relevant websites, blogs, social networks, etc.
- Examine the conversations around your key words and determine conversation topics.
- Monitor and log all posts relating to your defined area.
- View all relevant posts in full.
- Analyse and score posts to ensure sentiment accuracy and as positive, negative, and neutral.
- Identify who the key contributors of content are by assessing the number and types of interactions in the market.
- Show the number of people talking about your topics.
We pull all of this information together in a comprehensive report.