The following Code of Practice sets out the principles that determine how Opinion Health conducts its business.
In our business dealings, we always
- Value our clients, employees and members of the Opinion Health Panel.
- Ensure that our employees and subcontractors act honestly and are appropriately qualified.
- Act in accordance with agreement with our clients.
- Conduct our business with integrity and in accordance with data protection regulations.
- Maintain total confidentiality regarding information obtained from our panel members, research findings and details of our clients’ business operations.
For our panel members
- We value the trust placed in us and we guarantee to protect your privacy.
- We will not provide any personal information to third party organisations.
- Research outcomes will always be anonymous and aggregated. No personally identifiable details are reported.
- We comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 and any other relevant secondary legislation.